Visit us for our service every Sunday at 10:45 am
Faith Family Worship Center’s Core Values
These are the core values that we are committed to follow at Faith Family Worship Center. They serve as our guide and determine our way of worship and our lifestyle as followers of Christ.
Passionate for Christ in our prayer life, worship, and service
(Matthew 22:37; Acts 2:42; Romans 12:1; 1 Thessalonians 5:17)
Advancing the gospel through evangelism and discipleship
(Acts 2:40-41; Matthew 28:19-20)
Serving Christ wholeheartedly and serving one another in love
(Colossians 3:23-24; Acts 2:42-46; Romans 12:10, 13)
Strengthening and edifying the body of Christ
(Romans 14:19; Romans 15:1-2)
Integrity in our life and words
(Matthew 5:8; 1 Corinthians 11:1; 1 Timothy 4:12)
Obedience to the Word of God
(1 Samuel 15:22; John 14:15)
Nurturing, teaching the Word of God, and leadership training for ministry
(Ephesians 4:11-12; 2 Timothy 2:2, 15; 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
What We Believe
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).
- There is only one God, eternally in 3 persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost (2 Corinthians 3 & 14).
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right of the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years (Matthew 16:16, 1 Corinthians 15:3-4).
- In the blessed hope, which is the rapture of the church, at Christ’s coming (Titus 2:13).
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ (1 Peter 1:18-19).
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation (John 3:3-5).
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing in prayer (1 Peter 2:24).
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it (Acts 2:39).
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life (Galatians 5:16).
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation (John 5:28-29).